EAST LIBERTY, OH — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. long has won plaudits for its manufacturing prowess. The company enjoys a top-tier reputation with customers for exceptional quality — and within the industry for its fleet-footed, rapid model changes. Yet Honda now plans to take its almost legendary manufacturing eminence to a new level. With the launch of the all-new '01 Civic, Honda's adopted a totally new manufacturing philosophy that it dubs New Manufacturing System (NMS). Honda says NMS will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda initiates New Manufacturing System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642