Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it will launch in Japan late next year a prototype version of a new generation of highly fuel efficient, low-emissions engines. In fact, Honda claims that by 2005 it will replace its entire existing engine portfolio with the new design. The company next year will put in production a 2L I-4 that will be 10% lighter and 10% smaller than today's typical Honda 2L I-4. The next-generation engine families will feature a new and more sophisticated version of Honda's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda kicks off new engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642