Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will begin output of its Freed minivan in Indonesia in June, marking the first time the multipurpose vehicle will be produced and sold outside of Japan. Exports to countries in Southeast Asia are scheduled to begin before the end of the year. The Freed will be built by PT Honda Prospect Motor Co. Ltd., Honda’s 51% owned auto making and sales joint venture in Indonesia. PT Honda already builds the Jazz, known as the Fit in Japan and the U.S., at a plant that has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Launches Production of Freed in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642