Honda Cars Philippines Inc. launches a new passenger car model – despite the uncertainty of the fate of a new auto excise tax measure. Honda launched its Thai-built entry-level City in what is seen as a wave of fresh product launches planned in anticipation of a new auto tax scheme. Insiders tell local media Honda would have preferred to see the new auto tax plan in place in time for the launch. Under the proposed tax plan, the City’s low-end model would cost under 500,000 Philippine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Philippines Launches New Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642