GUANGZHOU — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. announces plans to double production of its Guangzhou-made Accord to 25,000 units. The Japanese automaker says it is raising production to meet growing demand and will be fully ramped up by April. Plans call for another production hike in 2001, to 30,000 units. Currently, the new joint venture with Guangzhou Automobile Group, Guangzhou Honda Automobile Co., builds 60 2.3L Accords daily. Honda officials reportedly say the JV plans to add a 2L Accord to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda plans to double Accord production to meet strong demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642