Honda of America Mfg. Inc. unveils plans for a new $123 million paint shop at its Marysville, OH, assembly plant. The facility is the largest single investment in a series of renovations and expansions at Honda’s two Ohio facilities, the other being its East Liberty plant. Honda’s Marysville, OH, plant. Construction on the new line, which replaces the oldest of the plant’s original lines, begins this month and will go into full operation in mid-2006. The facility will house ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Plans New Marysville Paint Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642