DEARBORN – Unveiling to the press the company’s third hybrid-electric vehicle for the U.S. market here, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. officials – obviously committed to fuel-saving HEV technology – remain guarded about diesel engines for North America. Dan Bonawitz, vice president-Automobile Corporate Planning & Logistics, tells Ward’s in an interview following a press preview of the new Accord Hybrid that although Honda is aware auto makers such as Mercedes-Benz AG and Volkswagen AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Plays Waiting Game on Diesel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642