With strong family links to the Acura NSX and the automaker's motorsports heritage, Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s second rear-drive sports car, the S2000, is set to challenge the very upper reaches of the U.S. roadster market. The 2-seater first appeared as the SSM concept at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1995. Honda designers, engineers and powerplant gurus have crafted a striking and stylish high-performance convertible that boasts a hefty 240 hp (at 8,300 rpm) from a mere 2L, 16-valve, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Positions S2000 as Bargain Boxster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642