American Honda Motor Co. Inc. releases a teaser sketch of its hotly anticipated sport/utility truck concept. Honda’s SUT concept. The SUT is slated to bow Jan. 4 at the 2004 North American International Auto Show. The concept will provide insight into the direction Honda plans to take its SUT, which officials tell Ward’s will create and define the segment. The vehicle, based on the Pilot cross/utility vehicle and Odyssey minivan platform, is the closest Honda ever has come to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Provides Peek at SUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642