American Honda Motor Co. Inc. recalls some 1.3 million ’97-’00 model Honda and Acura vehicles due to a faulty ignition switch that may cause stalling. Models affected by the recall are the Honda Accord, Civic, Prelude, CR-V and Odyssey, as well as ’99 Acura TL sedans and some ’97-’99 CL coupes. Honda says most vehicles have not experienced any problems, but it will advise owners to have their vehicles checked by dealers free of charge.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Recalls 1.3 Million Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642