Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it will recall about 247,000 ’02 and ’03 CR-Vs. The recall is due to possible corrosion that could prevent the automatic transmission from shifting into park. Dealers will inspect the faulty part and install a rust-resistant control pin.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Recalls CR-V" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642