American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says its financing arm, American Honda Finance Corp., is resuming leasing in New York State, effective today. Honda had halted leasing in the state last July due to New York’s Vicarious Liability law, which holds the leasing company liable for actions of their lessees. (See related story: Honda to Continue Leasing in Rhode Island, Connecticut) The auto maker says that consumer desire to lease Honda and Acura vehicles is prompting it to reinstate the practice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Resumes Leasing in New York" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642