CHICAGO – As American Honda Motor Co. Inc. brings out a refreshed version of its best-selling vehicle in the U.S., the Accord, a company executive says to expect sales to rise. The '06 Accord, currently making its way to U.S. dealers, sports modified front and rear sheetmetal, as well as standard Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Honda's version of electronic stability control (ESC), on the V-6 models. '06 Honda Accord Total Accord sales (domestic and imported) fell 3.1% in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Says Accord Slump Unlikely to Continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642