BOSTON – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. see sales of its subcompact Fit hatchback reaching 50,000 units in the U.S. this year, a company official tells Ward’s at a media event here. Dan Bonawitz, vice president-auto operations, says the B-car is on target to reach the milestone, as inventories increase from last year. Ward’s data indicates the Fit’s days’ supply at a slim margin of 13 units in May, down from 18 days’ supply in April, but up from just six the prior-year. The Fit’s chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Says Fit Sales to Hit 50,000 in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642