NOVI, MI – Next year is shaping up to be a battle of the minivans, as American Honda Motor Co. Inc. will roll out a new Odyssey in the fall, says a senior company official. Competitor Nissan North America Inc. also is due to launch a next-generation Quest minivan in 2010. Many auto makers are abandoning the sector, including Hyundai Motor America, which is phasing out its Entourage minivan. Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co. already have exited. But Honda is remaining loyal to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Says New Odyssey Due in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642