SAN FRANCISCO, CA – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is pegging annual sales of its all-new CR-Z hybrid sports coupe at a “loose” 15,000 units, says Steve Center, vice president-marketing. The target places the car just below the 2009 volume of Honda’s Insight hybrid. Insight sales tallied 20,572 in the U.S. last year, Ward’s data shows. “It’s an all-new option for customers, and we’re very excited to see how the market reacts,” Center says at a media preview of the CR-Z here. However, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sees CR-Z Sales at 15,000 Units Annually" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642