Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says global 2005 automobile sales are up 5% from last year to 3.35 million units, a new record for the auto maker. Sales in the U.S. are forecast at 1.45 million units, a 4% increase over 2004. Honda expects the new Fit subcompact, debuting in the spring, and the new Acura RD-X small cross/utility vehicle to contribute to 2006 sales. European sales are expected to hit 285,000 units, an 11% jump from last year. Honda says the new Civic 5-door hatchback launching early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sees Global Vehicle Sales Rise 5% in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642