EAST LIBERTY, Ohio, U.S.A. — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is coming as close as any automaker to a much-sought after manufacturing efficiency paradigm with its nearly simultaneous all-new Civic launch that it claims is the industry's most ambitious. Production of the seventh-generation '01 Civic has just begun in all of Honda's main production facilities, including its plant here, which supplies some 230,000 of the projected 330,000 units designated for the U.S. market this year. The major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda sets pace with new-car launch efficiencies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642