Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly is shifting production of its CR-V cross/utility vehicle for the U.S. market from the U.K. to one of its two Ohio plants. The CR-V will continue to be built in the U.K. for the European market, a company spokesman tells Dow Jones Newswires, as well as in Japan for the U.S. Production at either Honda of America Mfg. Inc.’s East Liberty or Marysville, OH, facility is slated to begin in 2006. No jobs reportedly will be added. The shift from the U.K. is in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Shift CR-V Production to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642