Suzuki Motor Corp. is reportedly recalling 172,093 ’99-’04 Grand Vitara SUVs due to a fuel-pressure issue. The fuel-pressure regulator, fuel-delivery hose and a hose clamp will be replaced to remedy the problem, says the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. Meanwhile, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is calling back 69,538 Odyssey minivans because of an engine-stalling problem relating to the vehicles’ fuel pumps.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda, Suzuki Hit With Recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642