Honda Automobile (Thailand) plans to raise sales 27% this year and says it will add a shift at its plant north of Bangkok to meet the extra demand. President Atsushi Fujimoto says the auto maker is raising its sales target to 145,000 units this year as it launches its Brio eco-car in the first quarter. Fujimoto tells the Bangkok Post the company's export volume, mainly to Australia and Japan, will remain unchanged at 60,000 units because the stronger baht is making exports less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Thailand Raises 2011 Sales, Production Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642