Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s U.K. division says it has signed Britain's largest-ever hybrid fleet deal to supply 117 Honda Civic Hybrids to the Metropolitan Police's Community Support Officers. The cars will be used as part of a "Safer Neighborhoods" initiative aimed at increasing police presence on the streets. Officers will use the cars to travel from their operational bases to the start of their foot patrols. Honda says its gasoline-electric Civic Hybrid was selected by the Metropolitan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda U.K. to Supply Civic Hybrids to Police" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642