Workers at Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Swindon, U.K., plant will get a 3.7% pay hike as part of a deal between the auto maker and the Amicus labor union. Union members will get a 3.2% raise and an additional 0.5% for merit pay, plus a 2% performance award. Honda had been offering workers a 2.7% hike. The Amicus union was recognized just last year at Swindon. It now is challenging Honda on its attempts to raise the age when workers are eligible for a pension from 60 to 62.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda U.K. Workers Receive Raise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642