Surpassed in recent years by Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Camry, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. wants to boost sales of its Accord midsize sedan to a level not seen since 2001. “Our volume expectations are to hit 400,000-plus units,” John Mendel, senior vice president-American Honda, says of Honda’s goal for the upcoming ’08 Accord, on sale in the U.S. this fall. Last year, Honda delivered 354,441 Accords in the U.S., according to Ward's data, combining domestically built models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Wants to Get Accord Back to 400,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642