Honda Motor Co. Ltd. wins approval from the Japanese government to market fuel cell vehicles in the country beginning Dec. 2. The Dec. 2 date is the same day rival Toyota Motor Corp. plans to begin marketing its own fuel cell vehicles in Japan, says Reuters. Honda also is delivering five “FCX” fuel cell vehicles for use by the city of Los Angeles on Dec. 2. Honda received U.S. and California state government approval in July to market the vehicles in the U.S.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Will Market Fuel Cell Cars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642