While soaring gasoline prices have only begun to have a sustained and dramatic impact on consumer behavior, Chrysler LLC is sending fuzzy signals that its long-term product-development focus also is shifting. ‚ÄúWe try not to make knee-jerk decisions based on one month or even five months of one calendar year,‚ÄĚ Steve Landry, executive vice president-North American sales, says. ‚ÄúBut one has to look at the current situation from an industry and especially a segment standpoint year to date, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hostile Market Factor in Chrysler‚Äôs Long-Term Product Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642