Converting a 5,000-lb. (2,268-kg) Cadillac Escalade into a 150-mph (241 km/h) rocket takes some doing, but a New York company has developed a supercharger-based power package for the Cadillac Escalade and other GM trucks that produces an astonishing 522 hp — enough to rocket the wholly un-aerodynamic Escalade to the150 mph mark. The conversion package is from Dyno-Proven Products, Inc., of Mamaroneck, NY, which also produces equivalent versions for the Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and a range of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hot 150-mph Escalade stuns SEMA crowd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642