WASHINGTON – Democratic Rep. John D. Dingell, ranking member of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, has introduced a bill to provide tax incentives for buyers of diesel vehicles. Rep. John D. Dingell The bill also mandates that oil refiners produce and sell clean diesel fuel that meets government requirements for sulfur, lubricity, cetane and aromatics by January 2011. U.S. petroleum refiners have sued to stop a federal mandate to produce low-sulfur fuel starting in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"House Gets Dingell Bill to Promote Diesel Use" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642