They say couples, with time, inadvertently start thinking alike. It would be one explanation for the creation of two sports tourers: the Chrysler Pacifica and Mercedes GST (for Grand Sports Tourer) Vision, by two separate divisions of the same parent company: DaimlerChrysler. The concepts began as separate ideas a couple years ago. The idea men and design studios were an ocean apart when they started sketching early drawings of a tall wagon of sorts: an alternative to a large car that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"How the Chocolate Met the Peanut Butter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642