Jacques Nasser was a supernova of a CEO. He exploded on the scene, shone brighter than all the other stars in his universe, then abruptly snuffed out. It was weird. Anyone who met Nasser before he made CEO knew he was destined to rise to the top of the Ford Motor Co. He was bright, worldly and highly experienced. He could be disarmingly candid and enormously charming. He seemed the perfect executive to lead the company into the 21st century. Many others say there was another side to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"How Could So Many Things Unravel Under Nasserâ€™s Watch?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642