PARIS – Automobiles Citroen's introduction of a factory-installed air freshener in its new C4 is a story of risk-taking. Not only did the marque introduce a feature previously the domain of the aftermarket, it also took a chance on bringing into Tier 1 a tiny company of 24 people and €7.2 million ($9.7 million) in annual sales. Citroen C4 available in three scents. "It was scary for them to work with us," says Gregory Mager, the managing director of Parfum d'Image, a French company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"How Small Perfume Maker Joined Ranks of Tier 1 Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642