Holden Special Vehicles says it will launch two new models in first-quarter 2010 based on the Pontiac G8 GXP program. The ClubSport and Maloo GXPs allow GM Holden Ltd.’s high-performance division to complement its lineup with a limited-edition, entry-level vehicle, says HSV Managing Director Phil Harding. “We receive lots of inquiries about introducing a model to sit as an entry level to our brand, and the GXP program provides us this opportunity,” he says in a statement. “We have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HSV to Introduce Two Vehicles Based on Pontiac G8 GXP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642