GM Holden Ltd.’s Holden Special Vehicles division confirms it will sell liquefied-petroleum-gas versions of its performance cars beginning in 2010 and is considering a high-powered variant of the upcoming Australian-made Cruze small car. HSV Managing Director Phil Harding says dealers have openly opposed the LPG plan, but the division is going to do it anyway. “I’ve done a survey with my dealers and they’ve told me they don’t want it,” The Age newspaper quotes him as saying at the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HSV to Sell LPG-Powered Cars From 2010; Considers Adding Cruze to Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642