DURANGO, CO – Hummer H2 SUVs and Chevrolet and GMC light-duty pickups built after 2009 will be available with an all-new 4.5L V-8 Duramax turbodiesel General Motors Corp. will produce at its Tonawanda, NY, plant. Aimed as a means of improving the fuel efficiency of some of the auto maker’s biggest vehicles, the new engine will emit 13% less carbon dioxide than existing gasoline engines, while also reducing particulate and oxides of nitrogen emissions by 90% over today’s diesel powerplants, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer H2 to Feature All-New Diesel After 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642