NEW YORK – He may be trading in a $170,000 company car for one that is worth only $20,000, but Len Hunt calls his new job as chief operating officer of Kia Motors America “a wonderful opportunity.” The 27-year auto industry veteran tells the International Motor Press Assn. here that he changed his mind about heading Bentley Motors Ltd. when he learned what an interesting, vibrant brand Kia is. (See related story: Butterfield Out at Kia; Hunt Joins Kia From VW) Kia America COO Len Hunt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hunt Embraces Role as Kia America's No.2 Executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642