DETROIT – Hybrid electric vehicles are aging well, winning impressive reliability scores in a Consumer Reports’ annual survey of vehicle owners. HEVs ranging from the Toyota Prius to the hybrid versions of the Honda Civic, Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner and Nissan Altima all scored average or above average in the 2008 reliability survey of 1.4 million vehicle owners. Most of the HEVs scored better than their same-model counterparts with conventional internal-combustion engines, David ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hybrid Electric Vehicles Get Good Reliability Scores" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642