BEIJING â The theme of Auto China 2008, Chinaâs premier biennial auto show that this year features vehicles from more than 100 manufacturers, is green. But General Motors Corp.âs top executive warns the industry is going to need help from policy makers here and elsewhere around the world to lure buyers to more fuel-efficient, less polluting vehicles. Many of the major players have huge signs here attesting to their commitment to âgo green.â Among them is Shanghai General Motors Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hybrid Impact Wonât Be Known for 10 Years, GM CEO Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642