In the seven years since American Honda Motor Co. Inc. launched the modern-day hybrid market in the U.S., annual model-year volumes have soared from 2,853 2-passenger Insight hatchbacks in β00 to 384,278 light hybrid-electric vehicles in the β07 model run. A Wardβs study combining import sales and import-brand and domestic production for the U.S. market shows β07 hybrid volume grew 126.8% from 180,600 in model-year β06, with further growth seen for β08. Nevertheless, hybrids were still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hybrid Volume Doubles, Diesels Decline in β07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642