MONTREAL β BMW AG will sell hydrogen-fueled, internal-combustion (IC) engine versions of its new 7-Series to European consumers as soon as the β08 model year. The company is working with the European Commission and individual European governments to develop a hydrogen infrastructure to support the region. BMW currently has a fleet of 4.4L V-8 745βs fueled by liquid hydrogen circling the globe as part of its CleanEnergy World Tour, which made a stop at the World Hydrogen Conference here. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hydrogen Powered 7-Series to Hit Market By β08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642