NEWCASTLE, U.K. – A prototype, low-emission fuel cell-powered city bus recently was launched in the streets of Brussels, setting the foundation for what promises to be a European Union-wide pilot program for environmentally friendly public transport. Europe-wide project to place fuel cell-powered buses in large cities kicks off in London with this prototype. The European Commission's Clean Urban Transport for Europe (CUTE) project is to introduce fuel cell-driven buses in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hydrogen-Powered Transit Bus Project Starts in London" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642