LAS VEGAS β Hyundai Motor America unveils its β07 3-door Accent model here at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show. It will go on sale in the U.S. next spring and feature 35 custom accessories available at launch, including a ground-effects kit, cold-air intake system, Kenwood MP3 satellite-ready radio and chrome exhaust tip. However, Hyundai for now is not offering a turbocharged version of the Accentβs 110 hp, 1.6L 4-cyl. engine, as is featured in the car on the SEMA show floor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai β07 Accent Hatchback to Offer 35 Custom Parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642