LAS VEGAS – The next-generation Hyundai Accent subcompact offers more power and is bigger than its predecessor, but also has better fuel efficiency, Hyundai says. “The No.1 most-important purchase reason for the subcompact class is fuel economy, more so than any segment in the industry,” says Brandon Ramirez, senior manager-product planning for Hyundai Motor America. Hyundai is not divulging U.S. sales targets for the new Accent, only saying it hopes to sell more annually than last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Accent Bigger,Thriftier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642