VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech s.r.o. will add a second shift at its plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, effective Sept. 7. HMMC began serial production at the facility in November 2008. Originally, the second shift was expected to be launched earlier this year, in late February or early March, but was postponed because of the global economic crisis. The Czech plant builds the Hyundai i30 hatchback and i30CW station wagon. It also has launched pilot production of the Kia Venga ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Add Second Shift at Czech Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642