SANTA BARBARA, CA ‚Äď Hyundai Motor America‚Äôs half-million annual sales target is still attainable in 2008, despite the collapsing U.S. new-vehicle market, a company official says. ‚ÄúFive-hundred-thousand (units) is doable this year if we can work out some of the production constraints we‚Äôve got,‚ÄĚ John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning, tells Ward‚Äôs during a media preview of the ‚Äô09 Genesis sedan here. Ward‚Äôs U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Brand 1/08 2/08 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai America‚Äôs Half-Million Sales Goal ‚ÄėDoable‚Äô This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642