Hyundai Truck America is expected to announce next week that it is closing its commercial truck operations in Jamesburg, NJ, sources familiar with the plans tell Ward’s.(See related story: Hyundai Establishes U.S. Truck Arm) Hyundai only has imported 20 trucks into the U.S. so far and delivered just three to customers. Hyundai’s original plans were to sell both its HMD 230/260 medium-duty Class 6 trucks and HMD 150 light-duty Class 4 trucks when sales were launched here earlier this year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Bail Out of U.S. Commercial Truck Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642