VIENNA – OOO Hyundai Motor Mfg. Rus launches serial production of the Hyundai Solaris 4-door subcompact sedan at its plant in St. Petersburg, Russia. “This is a historic moment, not only for Hyundai, but for Russia, as we are the first foreign auto maker to operate a full-cycle manufacturing plant here,” HMMR’s General Director Gui-Il Chun says in a prepared statement. HMMR is equipped with the latest assembly technology, providing a high level of automation in the production process. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Begins Solaris Assembly in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642