SANTA BARBARA, CA – Hyundai Motor America plans to build a production version of the Neos-II concept cross/utility vehicle, unveiled nearly three years ago at the Tokyo auto show. The concept, complete with innovative sliding doors, was seen by former HMA CEO Robert Cosmai as a way to attract younger buyers to the brand. “I’d have to say, right now, I don’t think we have a full product lineup (with which) we can really go after the Scion-type of client,” he told Ward’s in fall 2004. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Build Version of Neos Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642