Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo may soon be cutting back on his globetrotting. But that doesn’t mean he won’t still be able to maintain a firm grip over the auto maker’s worldwide operations, including those of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motor Corp. A spokesman confirms a war room is being built on the second floor of the company’s new world headquarters in Seoul’s Yangjae-dong district. A source says construction has been underway since early July, and details ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai CEO to Get War Room" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642