Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo spent several hours with prosecutors in Seoul Thursday, a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s, but it is not clear whether any charges were brought against him. The spokesman at first said Chung had been taken into custody but later said he had misspoken. “It is our understanding that Chairman Chung has been arrested after reporting to the prosecutor’s office voluntarily. We are absolutely disappointed. There is massive disappointment here,” the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai CEO Meets With Prosecutors on News of Impending Arrest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642