South Korea’s Supreme Public Prosecutor’s Office publicly has declared that Hyundai Motor Group CEO Chung Mong-koo is under no travel restrictions and is free to leave the country at any time. A company spokesman says Chung currently is in Beijing with a small cadre of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. officials to fine-tune details for an engine plant and research center. Over a 3-day period, the parties will hold a groundbreaking ceremony and answer reporters’ questions. Chung also will hold a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai CEO Not Under Travel Restriction, Prosecutor Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642